We install and maintain your dual-connection
Hybrid Broadband is a term which describes 2 different types of broadband connections which have been merged to provide the user with a constant and stable connection.
By having 2 connections at once you gain by having:
1. A spare connection if one goes slow or offline
2. Extra bandwidth so you can upload and download more
3. The ability to control which devices (or which users) get the most bandwidth
Split the internet by demand - If you need to work while others in the house are streaming, gaming and browsing, allocate your work devices a dedicated chunk of your internet's bandwidth on the faster of your 2 connections. The remainder can be shared evenly between everyone else in the house.
Now everyone has an internet connection and you don't need to worry about your connection slowing down because of the demand of others.
Never Lose Connection - There are plenty of advantages to utilising hybrid broadband at the office. Primarily never losing connection is a huge advantage in business. If one of your connections fail, the 2nd broadband connection will take over allowing you to continue working without interuption.
You'll also benefit from...
1. Customisable bandwidth allocations for every user and/or device
2. Allocate devices to different connections - Priority devices connect to the faster broadband while other devices can connect to the secondary connection
3. Failover - Automatically switch from the failed broadband to the working connection without interruption, then fall-back when the failed connection comes back online.
4. All on one network - There's no need for multiple networks or Wi-Fi. Hybrid broadband is invisible and operates entirely in the background via specialist equipment.
Holiday Parks & Campsites
Stop sharing your connection - A Hybrid broadband service means you can continue sharing your Wi-Fi with your guests but without losing out on the speed of your broadband. Let your guests surf and stream via the secondary connection while you work on the primary connection without interruption.